I want to know moments I want to go

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-11-27 13:47:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
On top of having an understanding of peak times to target users. For example, it would make more sense for marketers to capitalize on November’s Singles Day, which saw a record-breaking $17.8 billion in sales in 2016 than it would to focus advertising around Christmas. Given the rate at which technology evolves, it is inevitable that there will be hundreds, if not thousands, of companies in the coming years seeking expansion into China. Companies that remain too stubborn to embrace the balance of coopetition, tenacity and gaining a deep understanding of the market in the business spectrum, will continue to hit roadblocks on the path to success. As a famous Chinese proverb goes.

A hot marketing trend that we’ve begun hearing more and more about are micro-moments. Micro-moments are Mobile Phone Number List currently influencing buyer behaviors and expectations, and they’re changing the way consumers shop across industries. But what exactly are micro-moments? In what ways are they shaping the consumer journey? It’s important to understand how very new the idea of micro-moments is in the digital marketing world. Think with Google leads the charge on researching the ways smartphone technology revolutionizes the digital marketing space. Do a cursory google search on micro-moments, and you’ll find that they occur when people reflexively: Turn to a device – increasingly a smartphone – to act on a need to learn something, watch something, or buy something. They are intent-rich moments when decisions are made and preferences are shaped.

Now that we know what micro-moments are, how do we as marketers capitalize on this ubiquitous cell-phone searching and scrolling? What types of micro-moments should we be paying attention to? Like Douglas Karr mentioned before, there are four types of micro-moments:  moments I want to do moments I want to buy moments Keeping these micro-moment archetypes in mind when engaging with consumers presents savvy businesses the chance to distinguish themselves through personalized experiences that offer relevant information. Let’s expand a bit on things every business needs to know to understand how to use micro-moments to their advantage. Consumers Want to Find Information Quickly and Accurately. Consumers have all the information in the world right at their fingertips. When they turn to their devices to learn, watch, or buy, they don’t want to take the time to dig around to find what they are looking for or have to question the validity of the source. Don’t believe me? Let’s use some of our employees at PERQ as examples.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 08:05 , Processed in 0.105803 second(s), 18 queries .