[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-11-29 13:22:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 setu423 于 2023-11-29 13:25 编辑

The Córdoba tennis player Cisco García, who is fighting to qualify for the Tokyo Paralympic Games, has developed together with the Talento Cruzcampo participants a special recipe with "a lot of accent" for the Olympic athletes. This athlete  has been preparing for months to qualify for this summer's Paralympic Games in Tokyo. On this occasion, he makes a special stop to join Talento Cruzcampo , a social platform in which he will accompany other promising young people, participants awarded scholarships by the brewery through its foundation to boost their employability and support the hospitality industry, in a day that mix sport and nutrition . Within the framework of this comprehensive training, in which various skills are incorporated, participants now train in notions of nutrition and dietetics, acquiring skills that will help them stand out when joining the hospitality sector. A perfect balance between nutrition, training and motivation is necessary to practice at the highest level that all sports require.

For this reason, Cisco García wanted to share his experience as an athlete and the keys from which he has worked that motivation with which he returned to the sport after being paralyzed in a snowboarding accident. The athlete from Cordoba is a great example of improvement, dedication and perseverance in each goal and seeks every day to develop his best version, enhance his accent, one of the fundamental  Job Function Email List values ​​in the training of the young people of the program and the essence to make a difference. Talent helps talent : that is the spirit with which the program was born, aimed at 40 young people who work with the Cruzcampo Foundation in their personal and professional growth. "We set the limits ourselves" For Cisco García , “we set the limits ourselves.” For this reason, he considers "it is very important that young people know that we can achieve everything we set our minds to and find our talent." «Wheelchair tennis has saved my life: at a given moment life gave me other cards and I decided to play them.

Matter who you are, you always have to have goals and fight for them to be happy,” he adds. And he continues: “It is important to make diversity visible, to give voice to diversity and not to be paralyzed by fears. Bringing out the best in yourself, drawing on your roots, your accent, what we carry within us and what makes us unique. In my case, I have until June 8 to get to Tokyo, it is complicated, but I will fight until I achieve it." During the Cruzcampo Talent and Sports day at the Specialized High Performance Center for Rowing and Canoeing (CEAR) of La Cartuja, in Seville, the participants of the program prepared together with Cisco García a recipe specially designed to meet the nutritional requirements of the diet of the Olympic athletes invited to their tasting. In this sense, ten high-level athletes from various disciplines invited by the Andalusia Olympic Foundation tasted and evaluated the recipe of Cisco García and the young people from Talento Cruzcampo , joining this learning and exchange experience.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 08:00 , Processed in 0.068663 second(s), 18 queries .