SEO is about being curious and kind

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-1-29 11:25:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
So I take my SEO strategy, which I’ve probably worked on for months, agonized and perfected, and I pull out all the tasks I think a particular team will do. Then I take that and do a rough grooming and sizing session for those tasks with someone who knows what they’re talking about – usually, with the product owner of that squad. And if you don’t know who that is, it’s a good time to make friends. I swear, 90% of being an.

Note: Depending on your organization, your team might estimate DB to Data differently. Sometimes, it’s in days. Other times, it’s using an agile Fibonacci scale or something similar. Whatever it is, you’ll want to be consistent. A Fibonacci scale can make translating to days in order to estimate the time frame a bit more difficult. Still, I’d lean on the team to give an average execution time so you can then put in at least an estimated delivery.

This estimation process is helpful for enterprise-level companies because, assuming the conversation goes well, you’re essentially getting a soft yes from that team. That’ll make it easier for them to say yes for real when the work comes across their desk later. And then once that’s done, for me, it’s mostly paperwork. 3. Do the paperwork For me, there’s no better format than Gantt when it comes to timed work and keeping track of it. You can build it like I typically do in Google Sheets or use software-based versions in tools like Jira or Monday.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 04:27 , Processed in 0.071839 second(s), 18 queries .