Hopefully all that data has already given you

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-17 15:31:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Young men are even more likely to choose Instagram over TikTok, but, in perhaps the biggest surprise in this data set, men ages 16 to 24 are actually more likely to cite Facebook as their favorite social platform than to choose TikTok (10.5 percent versus 7.7 percent, respectively). It's also interesting to note that WhatsApp ranks second among this age group, with young women and men placing the world's favorite messaging platform ahead of TikTok.

Plenty of input into your 2023 social media plans. However, for me, the most valuable chart for social phone numbers in mexico media planning in our Digital 2023 reports explores the overlaps between social media audiences. I've talked about this graph in several of my recent analyses , but we've improved the methodology we used to identify these overlaps in this round of reporting, so the findings in this latest data set are even more representative than before. And the key finding here is that we actually underrepresented audience overlaps in our previous reports. In fact, Kepios' latest analysis of GWI's excellent data reveals that barely 1 percent of users on any social media platform are unique to that platform. GWI data suggests that YouTube has the “largest” single audience of any of the platforms in our analysis.

However, only 1.0 percent of working-age YouTube users say they don't use any other social media platform, so "big" might not be the most appropriate word to use in this context. Additionally, it's worth noting that GWI's questions about YouTube appear in a different part of their survey compared to the other platforms on this list, and if the video platform were to appear alongside all the other options, there's a chance that This 1 percent figure could be even lower. Meanwhile, no other social platform can claim even 1 percent of unique reach compared to other social media platforms, and in many cases, including TikTok, Snapchat, and Twitter, only 1 in every 1,000 users is unique to that platform. .

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 13:27 , Processed in 0.069726 second(s), 19 queries .