I can really see a lot of companies like

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-28 12:28:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I switched jobs to be a Bside product manager and prepared to do something big but I found that I had simplified the problem In recent years the Bside business has developed vigorously and many people in related positions (Cside product managers interaction testing R&D operations project managers etc) have transformed into Bside products But most people will start to think about the Bside View details> Maybe its survivor bias but  this around me  some have a large base but can increase their contract value by % in the first half of the year and some have topnotch revenue in the country and can even achieve % revenue Growth of % to % some with a very large base can achieve positive cash flow every month What are the characteristics of these companies One thing they have

in common is that they figured out their strategy three five or even eight years South Africa WhatsApp Number ago then they stuck to this strategy and dug out the moat one shovel after another This strategy may be a base product it may be firm industrialization it may be SaaSCB it may be the everlengthening value chain of industry SaaS or even an innovative way of thinking in the digital age (For details see SaaS Entrepreneurship Roadmap () )The core competitiveness of different SaaS companies》) Two paths forming the moat Within to years most SaaS companies will achieve positive cash flow and the pressure for failure to achieve this will be very

high Even if an IPO is achieved through mergers and acquisitions the secondary market will still require valuation based on PE (pricetoearnings ratio) in recent years After longterm losses after listing the pressure is still huge But not playing at the poker table is only the first step In the longer term whether a moat can be built is more important The first path to building a moat is firmness In the software field there are companies like Wind and Fanruan that have maintained strong strategies and strong organizational capabilities for many years and have defeated their opponents to gain leadership positions This requires traveling through cycles and persevering through the toughest times .

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 08:43 , Processed in 0.070362 second(s), 19 queries .