This is the type of entrepreneur

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-29 11:47:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
To beentrepreneurand being an entrepreneur are not the same thing. The term entrepreneurship has become fashionable, especially in traditional media, which are not exactly the best place to learn about business. I think they distort the meaning of entrepreneurship and put everything in the same bag. I accept that having an entrepreneurial spirit is necessary for all business endeavors, but the similarities stop there. I also clarify that I deal withentrepreneursdigital, more specifically with what we call infoproducers, entrepreneurs who deal with the trade of

knowledge.  I'm talking about here, okay? Firstly, Asia Mobile Number List the profiles of businesspeople and entrepreneurs are not the same. Opening a franchise is not entrepreneurship Being a franchisee of a chain of brigadeiro stores is being an entrepreneur, making brigadeiro at home to sell is being an entrepreneur. Both businesses aim to make a profit, generate income, but the form, the decision and the way of doing it are different. The most important differences are originality and path. When you make a brigadeiro, you follow

recipe, think about how you will present the product, decide where your main selling points will be and go to battle. The franchisee follows a strict manual ofactionsand formats, without much flexibility for personal or original touches. You can even look for ways to improve processes, but if you go too far from the script, you may be called back to the original script. Thus, the entrepreneur seeks to develop his own modus operandi , while the entrepreneur follows tried, tested and less flexible models.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 08:41 , Processed in 0.070517 second(s), 18 queries .