You can also click Next to skip this step and move to the next step

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-29 17:52:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Choose the name of your store and click on the pen mark next to your site link to change its name in the link (see the following image): Choose the name of your store on sellfy 2. Choose the type of products that you will sell through the store (see the following image): Choose the products you will sell on your sellfy store 3. Add the link to your store’s account on social media sites or the link to your main store and its category if you have one.

Now add products to your store by clicking on Add product (see the following image): Add products Phone Number Data to your store on Sellfy 5. Again, choose the nature of your store's products. 6. Now add the required product data in the following image: Add product data in Sellfy 7. Add the rest of the product data and the number of available pieces in the Stock field after deselecting Unlimited. 8. Finally, repeat this step with the number of products you will sell through your store. c) Link your Sellfy store to your Blogger website From your Sellfy account, go to the Store Settings section, then Embed options. From here, select the codes you want to import from your store and add them to your Blogger site.

Choose to redeem the code for All products, then go to the bottom of the page and copy the code that will appear below Get code. Now go to your site’s control panel on Blogger to add this code. Go to Layout, search for Add A Gadget, and click on it. A window will appear, from which choose HTML/JavaScript, and the following window will appear: Link your Sellfy store to your Blogger blog Ignore the Title field and add the code you copied from your Sellfy store in the Content field and hit Save to save it. To try, I added the Windows 10 operating system activation key to my store on Sellfy, then I added its code to my Blogger website so that it appears as follows on the site: Example of a Sellfy product appearing on your Blogger blog When you click on the product name (Windows 10 Key).

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 07:59 , Processed in 0.071203 second(s), 19 queries .