"I gent", because it has the same ability

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-7 15:11:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Gemini demonstration video Source: Google Coincidentally, Met is also introducing multi-modal I capabilities for Ry-Bn Met. At the end of last year, Zuckerberg demonstrated a clothing matching usage scenario based on smart glasses: when the glasses lens is pointed at the clothes , I can not only identify the style of the shirt, but also further give corresponding outfit suggestions. In such a simple scene, it actually requires the use of natural language processing, image recognition, reasoning and other capabilities, which are difficult to achieve with single-modal I. It is foreseeable that multi-modal I is expected to become the standard feature of .

R glasses in the future. We can even further speculate that the camera of R glasses products will become one of the crucial modules. The camera may be the first to be implemented on R glasses. Its priority will even be higher than optical screens. Source: Met Stro Argentina WhatsApp Number nger Productivity Attributes In addition to smart watches and smartphones, R glasses are also an excellent wearable device to carry around.

Currently, smartphones are mainly used as user information centers, and the core application scenarios explored by smart watches are information assistance and health detection. The killer application of R glasses is undoubtedly the  as the user to perceive and record the world from the first perspective which other devices lack. As I's capabilities improve, R glasses will undoubtedly transform into a more powerful personal assistant. In the future, IR will be more deeply involved in our work and learning processes.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 05:49 , Processed in 0.084008 second(s), 18 queries .