Why doesnt SEO work at first?

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-5-18 18:35:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Search Engine Marketing. But in this episode, we mainly mean Google Ads and PPC campaigns as SEM . Starting online advertising with SEO is not always a good idea. Sometimes its worth starting with paid advertising on Google . Why doesnt SEO work at first? Checklist Sign up for the newsletter and download the GA implementation checklist Thanks to it, you will properly implement Google Analytics  on your website!

Email YES, SIGN ME UP! I consent to the processing by PEOPLE Sp. z o. o. based Zambia Email List in Katowice my personal data in order to provide the Newsletter serviceExpand all P First of all, the assumption that it does not give results is also not entirely accurate, because everything depends on the site. If we really start with SEO activities, but for a website that has existed for some time and has built its visibility in a natural way, because it is often linked to by our business partners or other entities, e.g. bloggers, etc.,

Then this visibility may be built and even simple website optimization can bring results. But lets assume that we are talking about such a completely fresh website. SERPs are an environment that is difficult to navigate because it is the part of the search engine from which Google does not make money. Google makes money from advertising, and gaining high visibility for specific key phrases is, in a way, artificially modifying these search results and slightly manually influencing the algorithm. Therefore, it is all based a little on experience, a little on ideas, a little on skills.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 05:45 , Processed in 0.076352 second(s), 18 queries .