There are both sources of income and expenditure reduction,

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-20 12:12:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Both internal and external. I also have my own definition of data products: in every link of the entire data link (acquisition, storage, management, processing, analysis, application), through product form, it can reduce costs, increase efficiency, and promote revenue for individual or corporate users. Things are data products. There are many keywords in this sentence, which describe the scene, form, object, and function respectively.

At the same time, I also have some views on the core competencies required by data product managers: The more familiar I am with this field, the more I feel that it is not the best era for data products because its value has not been fully explored and its The demand has not yet exploded: it can o Armenia WhatsApp Number nly add icing on the cake, but cannot provide help in times of need: This is the biggest criticism of data products at present. It is believed that data products can only improve efficiency in the final analysis and do not really add any value. It seems that whether it is data acquisition, storage, management, processing, analysis or application, it can be completed manually without data products. There is nothing that only data products can solve. I basically admit this status quo, and think it will still be the case in the long run. This made me a little frustrated about the value of data product managers. The demand has not exploded, and my understanding needs to be educated: the market demand for data product managers is actually not that big. The penetration of this position is still slowly moving downwards from leading companies in leading industries. At the same time, everyone has not yet formed a relatively unified understanding of what data products are and what the core competencies of data product managers are. A large number of data products on the market are still functional stacking containers in one stage.

All of this is not conducive to data products proving their "epiphany". If it cannot create new value, isn't there much value in just improving efficiency? I don’t think so. I think improving efficiency is important and may be the main theme for a long time to come. Before the next technological revolution arrives, production capacity and scale will give way to efficiency, and efficiency not only means saving money and time, it can also make money more efficiently. If now is not the best era for data products, then just work hard and wait. If you truly believe in its value, it should be self-consistent. A career is actually very long. If you regard it as stock trading, chasing short-term fluctuations will be very tiring. It is not a bad strategy to identify a target and make long-term value investment. The key is to persevere. Finally, I think keeping an open and peaceful mind will be equally important in the future. Positions are not permanent, abilities are.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 12:32 , Processed in 0.076161 second(s), 18 queries .