With you, I forget all my problems

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-20 12:21:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

With you here, time stands still. Friends always make you smile, especially when you don't want to. Sometimes, being with your best friend is all the therapy you need. Real friends don't get angry when you insult them. They smile and say some of the more disrespectful things. Best friends make the good times better and the bad times easier. Life is for best friends and wonderful adventures! Friendship is not a big thing in the first place it is a million little things. Best friends are those with whom you can be openly weird and sarcastic without being offended. Good friends are like snowflakes.

Everything is different and everything is beautiful. True friends are those rare people who find you in dark places Belize WhatsApp Number and bring you back to the light. I would rather walk in the dark with a friend than alone in the light. Best friends make the good times better and the hard times easier. Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they will always be with you. You and I are more than friends. We were like a very small gang. Friendship is not about the person you know the longest. It's about who comes into your life and says to you, "I'm here for you and prove it." Friends don't let friends do stupid things alone.

Must Read: The Funniest and Coolest SnapChat Names Best Friend Captions for Facebook: Best Friend Captions fb “Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just Just walk by my side and be my friend." "It takes a lot of courage to stand up to your enemies, but it takes even more courage to stand up to your friends." Sometimes your best friends know you better than you know yourself. Becoming friends is a quick thing, but friendship is a fruit that matures slowly. No matter how serious life gets, you still have to have someone who can make you totally silly. Best friends are the people in your life who make you laugh louder, smile brighter, and live better.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 12:30 , Processed in 0.084098 second(s), 18 queries .