Clark Boyd CLARK BOYD Clark Boyd

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-24 11:47:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
How did you get that job? How did you get that payrise? It's also listening to customers. Not just listening to the words on thesurface level but what’s driving them? What is it that you can get beneath thesurface that will help you understand them better? I believe there are four keyareas to focus on to future-proof your digital marketing skills: Data andcreativity These two areas are critical to digital marketing and it’s good todevelop skills in both. Network Marketing is about people and it always willbe. Make connections, collaborate, and get to know your peers. EI + AIEmotional intelligence and artificial intelligence combined could create thesuper worker of the future! Keep learning Take courses, use marketing tools,and show your passion for the industry. There are lots of short courses you cantake that give you a new perspective and introduce you to something new.

Iwould be directional and say “this is the path that I want to go on. In fiveyears, I want to be a manager at X, working on their social media.” So to getthere, what do you need to learn? Carve out a successful digital marketingcareer Wiith so many opportunities for digital marketers it's important to haveFind Your Mobile Number List the latest skills and knowledge. Our Professional Diploma in Digital Marketinglooks at how to succeed in this new AI-driven age and explore key areas such associal media, email marketing, SEO, analytics, content marketing strategy andmuch more. RELATED Assess Your Career: The Ultimate Toolkit Boost Your Careerin How to Become a Digital Marketer: Career Options, Steps, & Expert TipsRELATED FREE VIDEO LESSONS Introduction to Digital Marketing Tools for DigitalMarketing Budget and Resourcing Channel Integrations and AttributionIntroduction DMI i Principles Budget and Resourcing Set Objectives View CoursesShare via.

CEO and founder of marketingsimulations company Novela. He is also a digital strategy consultant, author,and trainer. Over the last years, he has devised and implemented internationalmarketing strategies for brands including American Express, Adidas, and GeneralMotors. Today, Clark works with business schools at the University ofCambridge, Imperial College London, and Columbia University to design anddeliver their executive-education courses on data analytics and digitalmarketing. Clark is a certified Google trainer and runs Google workshops acrossEurope and the Middle East. This year, he has delivered keynote speeches atleadership events in Latin America, Europe, and the US. You can find him onTwitter, LinkedIn, and Slideshare. He writes regularly on Medium and you cansubscribe to his email newsletter, hi, tech. Categories:ArticlesDigitalMarketing Recommended For You Toolkits: Digital Marketing Interview PreparationToolkit Webinars: Webinar: What Does GPT Really

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 12:21 , Processed in 0.106419 second(s), 18 queries .