[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-25 12:05:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Josna4596 于 2024-2-25 12:27 编辑

At that time, I was still interviewing two other companies, and I rejected one of them because I got their offer. In November, I was interviewing with a music company. They said that for the last round, I had to go to Shanghai to meet their boss. We had actually had a video chat before, but they insisted on meeting offline for another round. I said I was unavailable and accepted an offer from another company. , so I rejected this one. Later, in December, he told me that he really wanted to recruit people again and that he could continue to promote, but he wanted to meet them offline again. I made a special trip to Shanghai, and we had a good conversation. We talked about salary and everything, and then they asked me to wait. I waited for a month, but I kept asking to no avail. Finally, when it comes to structural adjustments,

"otherwise, let's wait until next spring." I just cursed. There are too many examples of this kind of regret. In March and April , I met with a company in Shenzhen. We had already talked about it, but in the end the boss regretted it and asked me to test out a Colombia Phone Number List manuscript. looking for trouble. I suspect they just don't want to hire. In , I also met a game company. The conversation was fine at first, but in the end the reason why they didn't want me was that they didn't want Beijingers. After thinking about it carefully, some of the reasons why the interview did not go well may have to do with money, because I once worked in Factory E. In the eyes of many people, I am not really a cost-effective person. “Once you leave, it will be difficult to quickly integrate into another machine.” I had some work experience in between. A friend who used to work in a large factory became the boss of a branch in Beijing, so he called me over. After entering, I found that it was too confusing.

First of all, he was very indecisive, unable to make decisions, and was not suitable to be a boss. Moreover, he is neither familiar with the product nor marketing, so he is not as good as me in writing articles. The big boss rests on his past achievements, but in fact the company has gone from thousands of employees at its peak to only a few hundred now, and the atmosphere in the entire company is not good. I had a hard time working there and the position I was given was weird. The work philosophy was different, and there were fights among colleagues, so I left. For a period of time, I simply stopped seeing her and focused on taking my mother to see a doctor. In , my mother got seriously ill and had to go to the hospital two or three times a week at most after being discharged. I also stayed in the hospital for a month and went back and forth between interviews and the hospital for almost a whole ye.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 10:48 , Processed in 0.125256 second(s), 18 queries .