Build a Helping Network Among Your Friends & Family

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-26 22:17:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A cancer diagnosis can be overwhelming. Sometimes, the toughest part is knowing where to start as you begin navigating this challenging journey. If you aren't sure where to start, one helpful resource is My Life Line, CSC’s free digital support community for people impacted by cancer. My Life Line exists to easily connect patients and caregivers with their family members, friends, and others in their support community. My Life Line allows you to create your own personal network site. Here, you can document your journey, share updates, and receive social, emotional, and practical support along the way. When you create a personal network site, you also gain access to a tool called the Helping Calendar. The Helping Calendar enables patients and care coordinators to create events for all sorts of things: doctor’s appointments, rides to treatment, meals, childcare, pet care and more.

This is an exclusive space for cancer patients and their care coordinators to organize volunteers to help with specific events, easing the burden of cancer so that patients can focus on treatments and healing. Did You Know? Having a strong support system is good for our social well-being. It can boost our emotional, mental, and physical Avalet 20 mg (Avatrombopag) wellness, too. As difficult as it may be to ask for help, there are members of your community who want to be useful to you. The Helping Calendar notifies your supporters when events are added to your calendar. This way, your support network knows exactly how they can help, and you never have to pick up the phone. To volunteer for a specific event, they can simply visit your calendar to sign up. For extra help, you can even designate a friend or family member to manage your Helping Calendar for you.

Watch this short video to hear how My Life Line helped Amber stay organized as she and her family navigated more than 200 medical appointments after her cancer diagnosis. The Helping Calendar also allows your friends and family members across the country to know when your (or your loved one’s) treatment appointments are. One My Life Line family said they love the Helping Calendar because “it’s a great way to disseminate information to a lot of people who are interested.” Exclusively for My Life Line Members Family and friends may not always have the answers you seek. My Life Line’s discussion forums are a safe space to exchange stories, coping strategies, and inspiration with other members going through similar experiences. Discover More About Our Discussion Forums CSC and My Life Line firmly believe that community is stronger than cancer.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 00:46 , Processed in 0.071957 second(s), 18 queries .